martes, 10 de abril de 2012

Hi !! my name is Mayra Fontt I have nineteen year hold, I born on 14 of september in 1992 in a beautiful season of spring. I live in Colina, a little village in the nort of Santiago, Capital of Chile. I studied all my life in the same school, called Sembrador school, in Colina. My family is my mom Soledad, my dad Marcelo, my brothers Claudio and Gabriel, they are most littles then my. I loved do handicrafts like earring or bracelet and like my to listen music, see a movie and sleep I really love sleep :).
Now study Veteriranian Medicine in Antumapu Faculty of University of Chile, I love my course and I love the animals, my dream is work with wild animals in concervacion of the species.

1 comentario:

  1. that coincidence!!! I too like sleep xD, but I sleep veeeery much!! xD

    ResponderEliminar