viernes, 20 de abril de 2012

MUSIC!!

I don´t have a unique type of music or favorite band. The truth is that I like soo many types and styles of music, from the more sentimental and sad ballad to the most lit electronic. 


Some of the artists that I like are: Coldplay because have very good songs, like "the scientist" who talk about how we should not waste time and things or people because someday we may be missing,i love, every time I hear it gives me goosebumps. Other group I like is Mana their songs are very sentimental and nice, I like too many bands Chilean like the Bunkers, and Tronic, Illapu; bands with a sthong social critique to society and politic. I like also the moved music to when I go to dance like the electrinic, tecno and pop, i love David Guetta his tracks are great, turn even the most dead !!! and I don´t now wats most to say.... In the last time I´ve been hearing a very funny group "LMFAO" they are so stupid I laugh a lot with their songs and videos :) !!!


bye!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario