martes, 24 de abril de 2012

My favourite piece of technology...!

Hi!.. today I tell you about my favourite pice of technology. My photographic camera, the photographic camera is a electrical apparatus
that use for take pictures of moments, place, experiences, etc. Today have so many types of photographic camera some very expensive and advanced and other more simplest, like mine.

My camera is black, small, so it is very confortable :) I very like it, I have it from the christmas day, but before I had a camera lead color that was broken and so many years ago was a cameras that used photographic rolls :) there were sooooooo! grate, because you could not see the picture until you get the roll.

I especially use my camera  when a go for vacation (ESSENTIAL), when someone birthday this, etc. And I think the best of the cameras is the picture, because can remember people maybe are not be now, people very important for you or special moment that do don`t want to never forget , like for example, the other day my mom found a lot of photos in a drawer of many years ago and together we began to see it, we very laugh !! :) and the other funny of the pictures is that can be you in a very uncomfortable situation, when someone by mistake sees your photos more shameful jajajaja that is soooo uncomfortable!!! and What would do without my camera? mmm maybe I cry jajaj Bye!!!

3 comentarios:

  1. sounds fun :), always I forget take a pictures, in the importan moments XD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. very nice the photographic camera. i have no camer but use my movil phone

    ResponderEliminar
  3. jaujua...for me the camere is magnific...I was take a course of photographic...I like take photos

    ResponderEliminar