sábado, 2 de junio de 2012

My favorite picture xD!


mmmm.... well in this picture are my brothers and I a few two years ago, which embraces me is Gabriel my little brother have only five years and which is next is my other brother Claudio have eleven (brother of the half) this photo was take my mother, we are in the garden of my little brother in the year-end event, the grade of my little brother interpreted a Christmas dance about Santa Claus and the reindeer and obviously my brother interpreted a reindeer, he looked so cute. I really like this photo because are the three, I really love my brothers are the most beautiful I have and they are great, intelligent, take care between them, care for mom and are so fun I laugh so much with them, invent everything, they are really special for me, and I don’t know…. I think when my parents not be, only be the three so we have support between ourselves.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario