sábado, 2 de junio de 2012

THE VETERINARY!!

when I was a child love the animals, my mother says for me all animals were cute, in fact to the most ugly animal for my was beautiful, so I think always I wanted to be a veterinary, maybe when I was so much smaller I wanted to be an actress and ballet dancer.


when I was in high school I think in study something like architecture or design, because I was berry good for do models and crafts, I like design things, do things with my own hands, my own creations, but now I can not, the University takes my too long :/


what made I decide to be a vet? mmmmm... I never think, I never had to decide, I always knew it would be a vet :D


So far I have a great time in the University, well sometimes I stress a little and wanna do nothing only sleep, but I meet people so much good and great and I can approach to the animals (I love) and I learned a lot.


The job a like have in the future...... I don't know, because I not yet decided to which I want to dedicate, I'm confused between two areas.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario