jueves, 28 de junio de 2012

Think think!!!

      Hello! today talk about opinions... well exactly my opinions about diferent thing, in first place about the owning an exotic pet, well a think this people has to be so responsable because the exotic pet are very sensitive when they are taken away from their habitat, personality I don`t like the exotic pet... well maybe one or two like the nosy or the hedgehog. About the woman in the military a think is very good, the womans are so strong like any boy and are be capacity do any think, I hate the people who think that women are weak. Now about the chileans politicians, well I think are the wors, usually when the peoples have power forget the generosity and I think the politicians are so corrupt and ambitious, in short I don´t like that, shoudl be taken more seriously their charge and make things really for the good and growth of our contry. About the violence on TV mmm... I think is bad for the children because they are so small and copy everything they see. The fortune telling... well that is... I don´t  now, I think there are many people who lie and take advantage of this, but I think to there are people  who really have this ability. Now about killing stray dogs... I think is terrible I can´t understand how people can be so bad and without feelings, kill a poor animal with no remorse. About the marijuana... I think is good legalize it, because there wouid be more traffic, at least for this drug, there would be both unlawful. Now about the climate change... well I think this is so sad because our planet are so beautiful and is changing so drastically, losing beautiful place, but now are so many campaigns and institutions working to fix this and create awareness among people, I know is no possible reverse the current situation, but is good work for this is not more serious. About cloning... the cloning is something delicate, because are so much viewpoints about this,by science is a progress incleible, but for the church is an aberration, and I be christian and I think the only one who can give the life is god, so is complicate... About the recycling I think is so berry good, in fact I think our country is very backward in this issue, maybe we could drive over this area, diminish the trash and clean up our contry. About the "barras bravas"  I think are so violent and "flaites" I don´t like and I can´t understand how people can be so fanatic and crazy. About the legalizing abortion in some cases like a genetic malformation in pregnancy is so good because we save a huge penalty to a mother... 

well teacher when submit a little late the homework did not choose 5 choices and I did all... :D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario